Search Engine Optimization
Atlanta Search Engine Optimization
Goal of SEO
The goal is for a website to appear on page one of search results, greatly improving the chances of someone navigating to the site based on the key phrases they searched with.
How Search Engine Optimization Works
Search engines scan through the millions of sites and billions of pages in existence, and the sites that are ranked higher are because the “spiders” or “crawlers” have determined a site’s relevance through a computerized calculation. A combination of SEO approaches can make the crawlers view a website as more relevant and therefore rank it higher in search results.
The crawl process is completely algorithmic. The specific criteria used to rank sites are not officially posted or publicized information, but heystac SEO experts employ techniques and strategy that have proven to be effective in significantly boosting a website’s online visibility.
Some Elements of SEO
- site programming, the way a site is built and coded
- keyword density, the inclusion of words and phrases most likely searched for
- page titling, the phrases displayed at the top of a browser
- intrasite linking, links within pages to other places within a site
- article syndication, placing well-written articles on other sites
- offsite optimization, encouraging link backs by placing posts, articles and other items on other sites
- quality content, writing solid, unique and relevant site copy and blogs
Approach to SEO Practices
heystac approaches SEO from every angle.
Search engines use a combination of qualifiers, so why shouldn’t we? The extent to which we employ the use of these SEO techniques can vary depending on your company’s goals and competition.
What SEO Can Do for Your Business
Contact our Atlanta-based heystac office — send us a message or give us a call. We’d be happy to talk with you about the possibilities for your organization and answer any questions.